California is providing tax relief during the pandemic.
Game slot game đổi thưởng uy tín 2018The California Earned Income Tax Credit and Young Child Tax Credit are now available to taxpayers who have an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). These tax credits can be claimed on 2020 individual tax returns (which are filed in 2021).
Small business taxes
California and the federal government are providing tax assistance and benefits to small businesses. This includes:
- The Small Business Hiring Tax Credit, a $1,000 tax credit for each new employee hired by small businesses (up to $100,000 per business)
- To apply for this credit, visit the
- Interest-free deferral of sales/use tax up to $50,000 for businesses with less than $5 million in taxable sales
- Excluding forgiven Paycheck Protection Program loans from state gross income
- Federal tax credits to small businesses for COVID-19 employee paid leave